sshnas.dll is malware and was installed on my system after running a faked Flash Player upgrade.
sshnas.dll is started every time a user logs on to the infected system, by adding the following command:
in the Windows Registry.
During the infection of my system, the following error messages also appeared, related to sshnas.dll:
Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\sshnas.dll
Invalid access to memory location."
Error loading C:\DOCUME~1\roger\LOCALS~1\Temp\\sshnas.dll
The specified module could not be found."
If you got sshnas.dll on your system I recommend removing it as soon as possible. I deleted it with FreeFixer.
How to remove sshnas.dll with Freefixer:
1. Download and install FreeFixer: http://www.freefixer.com/download.html
2. Start FreeFixer and click "Scan".
3. In the Scan result, locate items which mention sshnas.dll, and check its "Delete" checkbox. sshnas.dll usually appears under "Registry startups" and/or "Recently created or modified files" in FreeFixer's scan result. DO NOT check anything else for removal, unless you are 100% sure it's malware.
4. Click "Fix".
5. Restart your machine.
6. Start FreeFixer scan your computer again.
7. Verify that sshnas.dll no longer appear anywhere in the scan result.