license key no more work ?

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

toumai72

license key no more work ?

Post by toumai72 »

hello

it was work very well in my PC every time ...recently i reinstall my PC windows system few times ...till this time the license key no more work to activate dll-fixer....just only for my 1 PC...please tell me how to do now...thanks

weicheng

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: license key no more work ?

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello weicheng,

Your license key for the DLL-Files Fixer is designed to work on up to 3 unique computers. Every time you insert your license key in a new computer, it will count as a single usage.

When you register the Fixer on a new computer, a machine ID is created based on your hardware to identify that specific computer. Once you have registered the Fixer to 3 unique ID's, the license is locked to these ID's, and you will not be able to use this key to register the Fixer on any other computer.

According to our logs, you have used your your license key to register the DLL-Files Fixer on the maximum number of computers, and will not be able to use this license on any other.

As long as the hardware inside your computer stays the same, so does the machine ID. Even if you re-install Windows.

Make sure you have installed the drivers for the hardware present, and to have the same hardware active/inactive as the last time you installed the Fixer on this computer.

If you want to further discuss this matter, please contact our support at http://www.dll-files.com/support/

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com