Questions about DLL files fixer

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Javas

Questions about DLL files fixer

Post by Javas »

Hi, I installed Batman: Arkham Asylum this evening and experienced the 9000 error, a missing dll file.
I googled for a long time and most solutions pointed to the dll fixer program. I downloaded it and scanned the computer, 309 detected problems. I fixed 15 of them which was the limit for the free version, and Batman started working!

Now I was thinking "this program might be a good one" so I googled around to find more info. The thing is, I found absolutely nothing! Shouldnt a program this effective be known over the internet? I even checked piratebay and there was nothing.

Now Im actually really confused about this program, at first it felt like this was just another scam or virus, but since it helped me fix the missing dll for Batman, this must be legit?

Can someone please explain this to me? And does it really improve the performance of the computer? Im a hardcore gamer so if it truly does that this will be awesome to buy so I can improve the high demanding perfomance games, such as battlefield 3.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Questions about DLL files fixer

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi there,

The reason why you didn't find in depth info regarding the DLL-Files.com Fixer is that the Fixer is quite young program. I has been released around 6 months ago and there is no other program like DLL-Files.com fixer in the market. So its quite new way of solving Windows problems. Another reason is that the DLL-Files.com until 1 week ago, was a file related software. That means, it was not a general tool to fix all the problems. So for example, if you had problem with lets say xlive.dll, you would have needed to download xlive_dffsetup.exe (or something like that) and then when you install the x_live.dll file would be installed in the correct place of your Windows copy, hence solving your problem.

I will try to explain in few words what it really does and hope you will have a better picture about it.

So what you have done is the following. You have had a problem with a specific DLL file (lets assume d3dx9_40.dll ), so you have downloaded the Fixer with d3dx9_40.dll complimentary file and you have installed in your PC. When you install and run for the first time, the Fixer will automatically install the missing DLL file in your computer. That means solving the problem that was occurring when you start the came. From now on, the other fixes has not much to do with DLL files. The other fixes are related to your Registry Key. So, if you clean all your Registry Key unused item, it might as well increase the speed of your PC. Depending on what Registry key issues the Fixer will clean, your system response will be equivalent to. So if there are a lot of Registry Errors or Entries that you dont need, but they are yet there and the Fixer removes them all, of course the computer will run faster once you have cleared them up.

Now about the if you should purchase it. With the new Fixer, version 2.0 we have introduced a new feature in the Fixer called Install DLL Files. You can find it by clicking in the tab Install DLL files. What this feature does is the following: whenever you have a DLL problem, missing DLL file or corrupted one, you can automatically replace it by a two click operation. For example, let say you install new game called X GAme. When you launch this game it shows again error 9000 saying you are missing d3dx9_30.dll, what you can do is just open the DLL-Files.com Fixer and search for d3dx9_30.dll in the search box. Once found, you will see the results just below the search filed and you can install by clicking on d3dx9_30.dll. It will automatically install the missing file and you are ready to go. This feature (Search and automatic fix) in DLL-Files.com Fixer is a paid feature, and you will have to register the Fixer in order to use it.

You can download the new version of DLL-Files.com Fixer in the following link:
http://www.dll-files.com/fixer/
by clicking in GET FREE VERSION and you can give it a try.

Remember DLL-Files.com offer 30 days money back. So if the fixer does not fullfil its promises, you will have full refund for your purchase.

If anything said above was not clear enough, please let me know and I will explain it further.

Just for the record, we are selling hundert of copies each day and we get at max 3 refund request per week. This tells a lot about the quality of the software. Furthermore, everyday we are working on making it better.

Javas

Post by Javas »

So what youre saying is, you can fix all (or most) DLL related problems manually, but by using this program I can fix the problems really fast and simple instead?

Sounds pretty neat to me =) You might very well have a new customer :D

One thing though, do you know if theres any other DLL programs existing? Becouse I have this feeling I´ve used something like this a few years back, and you say this is only about 6 months old.

Im new to this entire DLL thing, but so far Im convinced this might be a useful program =)

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

We cannot guarantee that the Fixer will solve 100% of the cases. There are cases when one Game needs a very specific version of a DLL file or the location where the file needs to be installed is very specific to the game (usually the DLL files go to C:\Windows\System or C:\Windows\System32 depending on Windows version), for example in a uncommon named folder where the game designers have decided to keep those files. Then the Fixer might have troubles locating the file correctly, but that happens very rarely. However, we are working everyday on solving this type of problems, in the future the Fixer will be smarter and will learn more about the configuration of the computer where it is installed. But as I said there are rare cases that this happens, as we receive only 1 e-mail in more than 400 installations. And when that happens, we do everything to help users manually by giving instructions via e-mail.

About other similar programs, honestly we are not aware of it. There are other programs doing the Registry Cleaning but not with DLL installation feature included. At least we have no information if there is any other. We would like to know though, so if you recall which program was it please let us know.

Dropal123

Post by Dropal123 »

DLL-files.com are used PC performance or improve PC speed.To information for more benefits or get trial version to search DLL-files .com
http://www.infoglide.com