Keboard arrow keys not working after using Dll-fixer

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

divyaraj_mori

Keboard arrow keys not working after using Dll-fixer

Post by divyaraj_mori »

I was getting dll error while loading nfs most wanted game. So I tried dll-fixer. The game was loaded successfully.But after which I was unable to use side arrows keys in any game. Whether it's online flash game or offline game like nfs. Whenever I press side arrow key alongwith accelerator (i.e. up key)the car just stops.If i press only side key the car turns. Also the arrow keys work fine when typing or scrolling or doing normal computer stuff.Like if you press a key to type a letter it works, but if you press a key to move, it doesn't work. It seems to be something about how the keys are registered.This is NOT keyboard related, but computer related. I also tried changing the controller settings of side arrow keys with other keys such WASD, and many other keys. But still the same problem remains. I have uninstalled dll-files fixer but still the problem remains. Please help me out.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Keboard arrow keys not working after using Dll-fixer

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello.

Which DLL-file was it that you downloaded?

divyaraj_mori

Post by divyaraj_mori »

DllAdmin wrote:Hello.

Which DLL-file was it that you downloaded?
it was a file with name "dffsetup_d3dx9_26.exe".

divyaraj_mori

Post by divyaraj_mori »

Admins please help me out. my problem has not been solved yet.

divyaraj_mori

Post by divyaraj_mori »

I even tried using different keyboard but still the problem remains. I also reinstalled keyboard driver but still no solution.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Try to boot into your BIOS at startup and see if you can use the left/right arrow keys to navigate the BIOS menus. If you cannot, then you know it's a hardware issue.

divyaraj_mori

Post by divyaraj_mori »

DllAdmin wrote:Try to boot into your BIOS at startup and see if you can use the left/right arrow keys to navigate the BIOS menus. If you cannot, then you know it's a hardware issue.
Thanks for the reply.I tried the above thing. All the arrows keys(up,down,left,right) works fine while navigating in BIOS menus. Can you suggest anything further ?