How can I fix this?

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

bbbllluuuee

How can I fix this?

Post by bbbllluuuee »

During start up my computer I always get this error message. I use Windows 10 Home x64. The .DLL File is not listed on the website and .DLL-Files Fixer can't fix it.
ERROR.png
ERROR.png (6.63 KiB) Viewed 24896 times

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: How can I fix this?

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello bbbllluuuee,

To simply get rid of this error message, stop RunDLL from attempting to load this dll-file;

1. Download the free program Autoruns by Microsoft.

Click Here: http://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip

Link basis: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 63902.aspx

2. Run Autoruns (as admin) and find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with downloadbus.dll. Usually you can locate those image paths from the tab named "Scheduled Task".

3. Right click any yellow highlighted row ending with downloadbus.dll and choose delete.

4. Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with downloadbus.dll from "Everything" tab, delete them.

NOTE: Carefully choose image paths that ends downloadbus.dll only, if you deleted paths that are not highlighted then it might cause some trouble booting your PC.

5. Reboot Computer

6. Wait at least 5 minutes to confirm that the issue has been resolved. (downloadbus.dll usually appears within a minute from rebooting the computer. )

bubba8828

Post by bubba8828 »

When starting my computer I get this message ( dlkrnl.dll specified module can not be found in registration.
how do I get rid of this message?
Running windows 10
Can not be found in dll list.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

bubba8828 wrote:When starting my computer I get this message ( dlkrnl.dll specified module can not be found in registration.
how do I get rid of this message?
Running windows 10
Can not be found in dll list.
Hi Bubba8828,

You can probably solve this issue either by replacing the missing file, or by stop the program trying to load this file from starting.

If you need more detailed help, please get back with more information;

What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error? Only at Windows start?
Which program is requesting this file? (Look for "program".EXE in error message)

Which version of Windows are you using?
Is your system 32bit or 64bit?

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com