Problem to install a program

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Leo

Problem to install a program

Post by Leo »

Hello, when I try to install a program, appear the following error messages in quotes:
"Could not locate the entry point of the procedure ?detach@Qlistdata@@QAEPAUData@1@H@Z",
"Could not locate the entry point of the procedure ?registerInterpolator@QVariantAnimation@@CAXP6A?AVQVariant@@PBX0N@ZH@Z in the dynamic link library C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/qtgui4.dll",
"Could not locate the entry point of the procedure ?detach3@QListData@@QAEPAUData@1@XZ in the dynamic link library C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/QtNetwork4.dll".

I've downloaded qtgui4.dll and Qtnetwork4.dll from the site http://pt.dll-files.com/ and moved them to the system32 folder, but the problem continues. The program closes itself and can not finish the installation. What do I do to correct this error?

My system is Windows 10 pro, version 10.0.10240 build 10240, system model: 530U3C / 530U4C / 532U3C, 32bit operating system

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Problem to install a program

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Leo,

An error message like "The procedure entry point could not be found" indicates that the program accessing this file is trying to find the "entry point" in the dll-file, but was unable to. This means the program accessing this file is expecting another version.

To install this alternate version, begin by clicking the "Install DLL-Files" tab. Search for the file , and choose "Show advanced installation options", choose another version than you previously installed. You can also do this from our website, search for the file, choose manual download, and select a version from the list.

re-installing the program giving you these error messages, should install the correct versions of these files. Should error arise already in install process, you might want to remove or rename these two files before installing.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Problem to install a program

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Jad Albert,
I am getting this problem with new version is there any alternate way to get it done.
Which file is this regarding?
Which program?
What is the complete and exact error message you get?

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com