Missing Dll help please

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

stef

Missing Dll help please

Post by stef »

I keep getting a message on my computer that says there was a problem starting c:\users\flak1_~1\appdata\local\tousen76\toabort.dll, The specified module could not be found. This happened after windows 10 did an update.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Dll help please

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi stef,

I am unable to find any information regarding a file named "toabort.dll".

When do you get this error? i.e. do you only get it when attempting a specific action, or does it pop up randomly, or maybe only at Windows start?

What is the complete and exact error? What is the title of the error message window?

Have you noticed any programs not working as they should after getting this error?

Check your Antivirus log. Is your antivirus responsible for removing this file?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

stef

Post by stef »

the title of the window i guess would be run dll, and yes it comes up randomly. I couln't find the kaspersky log but i checked the quarantine files and yes toabort.dll was there as well as a few other files toadd.exe,toscale.exe that are in the same folder tousen76 i believe that are adware and i have the option to delete them. Also when i checked the tousen76 folder there was one file in it that said, tofix, when i opened the file it just had a bunch of numbers.

stef

Post by stef »

The complete error is there was a problem starting c:\users\flak1_~1\appdata\local\tousen76\toabort.dll the specified module could not be found. The title of error message is RunDll. It just pops up randomly
No i have not noticed any programs not working right. I didn't see any thing in my anti virus log.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi Stef,

To remove this error from removed adware, follow the instructions for how to remove sysmenu.dll error;
http://forum.dll-files.com/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=135988

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com