api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Auni1988

api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Post by Auni1988 »

First of all, sorry for my bad English. I will write the question also in german, but im not sure how much german people are here.

I try do install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
But it doesnt work, i download it from this side and follow the readme , and also i read some guides how to install .dll .

I have Windows 7 64 bit , and i download both of the Version's on your site.
The older version, and the new one.
You have 5 api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll on your site. 2*64 bit.
I try both of them.
I copy the .dll date into C:\Windows\System32\
I open my Dos , or i dont know how to call it (cmd).
regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.

If i do this i got error msg like "DllRegisterServer entrance not found, check if api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a real .DLL .OCX file, and repeat it"

I need this .dll, cause i want to play Dropzone, but if i start the game i got this msg.
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll not found, install it again.
I try also the your Readme, near the .dll file , and copy this DLL into the Gamefolder, doesnt work too.
Anyone has a tipp or so?
[English end]

[German]
Hallo, ich hab bei euch api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll runter geladen und wollte es installieren.
Ich hab die anweisungen befolgt, und auch auf anderen Seiten nachgeschaut wie man eine DLL unter windows 7 64bit installiert.

Hier auf der Seite gab es insgesammt 5* api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Dateien.
2 Davon waren 64 bit, hab beide versucht, und bei beiden die selbe fehlermeldung erhalten.
"dllregisterserver-Eingangspunkt wurde nicht gefunden. Stellen sie sicher , dass api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll eine gültige .DLL oder .OCX Datei ist, und wiederholen sie den vorgang.

Ich hab auch die .dll datei einfach in mein installationsverzeichniss kopiert, von Dropzone. (das spiel das leider nicht funktioniert wegen diesen Error)
Half auch nichts.
Jemand eine Idee?

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Auni1988,

Far from all dll files needs to be registered with regsvr32, and many do not even have that function.

Errors for api-ms-win- files are often caused by you missing other important Microsoft packages.

Try re-installing the following:
* Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015
* Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

Since using a 64bit (x64) Windows system, install both the 32bit (x86), and the 64bit (x64) versions.

Available from Microsoft at;
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

If having problems installing, try first un-installing.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com