Bugslayer DLL Problems

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

KiwiDave

Bugslayer DLL Problems

Post by KiwiDave »

Hi,
I was getting an error message for Medieval Total War disc when I tried to run the game:
"Medieval_TW.exe - System Error The code execution cannot proceed because bugslayerutil.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"
I searched the web and bought a DLL-Files subscription to try and fix this problem.
I used the DLL-Files search function, found the Bugslayer DLL and downloaded it to the program folder (I browsed to the correct folder using the advanced view before downloading it) and I chose to overwrite the existing file.
Alas, I'm still getting the same error message "The code execution cannot proceed..."
I really miss this game - can anyone help please? Thanks

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Bugslayer DLL Problems

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi KiwiDave,

Have you tried re-installing the game?

Is Windows up to date?

Is the game compatible with your current Windows version?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Bugslayer DLL Problems

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello byronteklY,

You get the following message?
"Medieval_TW.exe - System Error The code execution cannot proceed because bugslayerutil.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

This message means that the program "Medieval_TW.exe" is trying to load the dll file bugslayerutil.dll, but could not find it.

Solution; Replace file.

The easiest way to do this, is to re-install the game.

You can also get a copy of the file at https://www.dll-files.com/bugslayerutil.dll.html and place it in the same folder where Medieval_TW.exe is found.

Erik
DLL-Files.com