I Never Found A Solution To This Problem

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

truemzk

I Never Found A Solution To This Problem

Post by truemzk »

i removed my Microsoft net framework 3.5 BY ACCIDENT
Hm ur all asking if you accidently uninstalled it why cant you re download
well i did and when i install or try to install 3.5 it says the application has failed to start because msvcr100_clr0400.dll was nto found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem And then tehres the setup it downloads then it says download complete.You can now disconnect fromt he internet.AFter it gets half the way or lower than that.
it says installation has failed

I RAN AS ADMIN BTW AND I CANT DOWNLOAD WINDOWS INSTALLER BECAUSE it says Not enough storage is available to procces this commad i have 142 gb left on c and 148 gb on d
seriously what is going on
i ran both as admin

Now for 1.4 thres 2 bars 1
and another bar here 1 the first one completes but the second one goes halfwalf then ROLLBACK and then installation failed fatal error occured something liek that SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT THXS

VISTA 32
PLEASE HELP ME OUT u can tv if u want

PLEASE SOLUTION ASAP WHAT IS msvcr100_clr0400.dll i cant find it

advertisement
truemzk

Post by truemzk »

okay so i got msvcr100_clr0400.dll and then.......

now when i try to install 3.5 ngen.exe-bad image
c:/Windows/System32/msvcr100_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administator or the software vendor for support