Fixer don´t work for me

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Leonel Soares

Fixer don´t work for me

Post by Leonel Soares »

Several times try to install this dll and never fix the results thereof.
Allways the taskmgr.exe error is: Could not locate the procedure entry point in C: \ Windows \ System32 \ windows.ui.immersive.dll.
This error appear after un automatic upgrade from windows 8 to windows 8.1
I put the FIXER directly to System32 but allways then I start de pc your dll disapear and return the old (possibly with error).
Thanks for your comments.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Fixer don´t work for me

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Leonel,

The DLL-Files Fixer should not be installed to C:\Windows\System32\ . The DLL-Files Fixer is normally installed to c:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer\ .
C:\Windows\System32\ is the default folder for 64bit dll-files on a 64bit Windows system.

An error message like "The procedure entry point could not be found" indicates that the program accessing this file is trying to find the "entry point" in the dll-file, but was unable to. This means the program accessing this file is expecting another version.

What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error?
Which program is requesting this file?

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Leonel Soares

Post by Leonel Soares »

Hello Erik,

Fixer is in programs, ok.
The problem is with dll "windows.ui.immersive.dll" located in System32, that after an automatic upgrade made by Microsoft (from W8 to W8.1) return with a date diferent from the other "windows.ui.immersive.dll" located at the directory for System64.
I used FIXER to put and fixe that dll into System32 several times.
The FiXER say allways that is ok but after a reboot the old dll (from 2012) return to the local.
Result: is not fixed.
Erik, sorry for my english.
Can you help me ?

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi Leonel,

C:\Windows\System32\ is the default folder for 64bit dll-files on a 64bit Windows system.

There is only a 32bit version of windows.ui.immersive.dll available for download in the DLL-Files Fixer.
Hence, do NOT install this dll-file to C:\Windows\System32\ .

Default folder for 32bit dll-files on a 64bit Windows system is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\

Yes, the files in \System32\ and \SysWOW64\ are supposed to be different files.

An error message like "The procedure entry point could not be found" indicates that the program accessing this file is trying to find the "entry point" in the dll-file, but was unable to. This means the program accessing this file is expecting another version.

What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error?
Which program is requesting this file?

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Leonel Soares

Post by Leonel Soares »

Hello Erik,
Sorry my delay to reply to you.
I´m very thilkness at bed.
In the next 3 or 4 days I expect send to you a better explanation about what is hapen between my desk pc and "Fixer".
Thanks

Michelle2

Post by Michelle2 »

Hello I am still not able to use my program! I am using CorelDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE X6 Error is saying unable to loadsesource DLL.CDRTXTINTL.DLL Thank you Michelle

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi Michelle2,

cdrtxtintl.dll is now available for download in the DLL-Files Fixer.
Install it to the program folder of CorelDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE X6.

cdrtxtintl.dll is normally located at: program files \ Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 \ Languages \ EN \ Programs \ cdrtxtintl.dll
Michelle2 wrote:Hello I am still not able to use my program! I am using CorelDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE X6 Error is saying unable to loadsesource DLL.cdrtxtintl.dll Thank you Michelle

krislaod

Post by krislaod »

Fixer has not work. I installed WAMP and my system complained of msvcr110.dll. I bought your software, it downloaded the file installed it but it did not fix the error. Pleases i need a solution or a refund urgently. My systen is a win8.1 ASUS

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Krislaod,

As far as I can tell, you have purchased a license for the program DLL-Files.com CLIENT.

The program you mentioned, DLL-Files Fixer, was discontinued about two years ago.

Start by installing the correct program.

To use WAMP, you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2012.
Available for download at https://www.microsoft.com/en-ph/downloa ... x?id=30679

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com