conecting to web link

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

zzzspina

conecting to web link

Post by zzzspina »

when using the dll-files fixer. when ever I try and use the (install DLL Files) it always says (Unable to search! Please check your internet connection and try again) but I have other pagers open and know my connection is active. I've even shout down everything and tried. and I even did a DLL-Filer fixer update and every thing bis connected. it just want let me use the only thing I need it for and that's to connect to the link and down load the missing dll file.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: conecting to web link

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello zzzspina,

When getting an error that the Fixer is unable to reach the Internet, one or other software on your computer could be blocking the Fixer's connection to the Internet. Please make sure the Fixer is allowed through any and all security software you may be using. This includes Windows firewall, other firewalls, anti virus software, live protection, and so on.

If you are certain no software is actively blocking the DLL-Files Fixer, try resetting your Internet Explorer settings.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings

1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open and close the application.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer OR Run Internet Explorer from a shortcut.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Click “Restore advanced settings”.
5. Click “Reset”
6. A new dialog appears on clicking Reset:
Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data. Click Reset.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, Press “Apply” and “OK” button
8. Close Internet Explorer and restart computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/wind ... r-settings

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

zzzspina

Post by zzzspina »

thanks for the feed back. it was my Norton. it now connects but it now says the DAQExp.dll doesn't exist. I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out what's going on. Google is of no help.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi zzzspina,

"DAQExp.dll" seems to be a part of the "Wondershare Helper" installed together with "Wondershare" software.
It seems "Wondershare helper" is not needed to run the main software, and pretty much is bundled addware.

Since you are missing this dll-file, I suspect it has been removed by your antivirus.

If you trust the "Wondershare helper", you should be able to restore the file from your antivirus quarantine, and choose not to remove the file again.

If you feel that the "Wondershare helper" is something you can do without, try un-installing it from the control panel.

If you are unable to un-install or restore the missing file, you can stop the error messages by following these instructions, replacing sysmenu with DAQExp.dll;
https://dllfilescom.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... sing-error

zzzspina

Post by zzzspina »

ok down loaded this program. and the wonder share shows up. but it not in yellow. (there are quite a few other highlighted yellow.) don't know if this has to be yellow. but it dose worn that deleting the wrong thing could course problems. but when I tried to delete wonder share with control panel. there is no wonder share program to delete. Norton says its a high risk. i'm not sure what to do now.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

The issue here is that the file DAQExp.dll no longer exists on your computer. Removing all mentions of DAQExp.dll in Autoruns will therefor only affect the error message. By making windows not attempt to load DAQExp.dll.

So; Remove all events referring to DAQExp.dll in Autoruns to solve issue.

Erik
DLL-Files.com

zzzspina

Post by zzzspina »

thank for the info. it worked and I haven't had any pop ups for a few days now. I suck when in comes to computers and always think the worst will happen. thanks again for helping me fix the issue.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello zzzspina,

Great to hear that your issue has been resolved!

Thank you for letting us know.

Welcome back at any time!

Erik
DLL-Files.com

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello herenrode,

You are requesting a link to see if the service is online for the DLL-Files Fixer?

We currently do not have one of those. Great suggestion though.

Are you currently having problems with your DLL-Files Fixer?

Contact us at https://www.dll-files.com/support

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com