Message error when I want to install a dll file.

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

IvanDLL

Message error when I want to install a dll file.

Post by IvanDLL »

Hi! I have a problem, I buy the dll-file fixer but when I want to install a dll file, it says me this:
There is some problem in downloading the DLL on your system.Your License Key may be invalid,please contact support for assitance

What can I do? I buy this program and doesn't work :(

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Message error when I want to install a dll file.

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi Ivan,

I can not find any licenses registered to the e-mail address you have registered here on the forum.

This problem indicates that either you have input an invalid key, the key has been invalidated, or the DLL-Files Fixer is having problems checking the key against our license server.

Make sure no programs (Like antivirus or firewall) are blocking Internet access for the Fixer.

For more help, contact us at http://www.dll-files.com/support

Remember to attach your Cleverbridge reference number, or e-mail address used at purchase.

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Peterlein

Post by Peterlein »

I have just purchased your File Fixer and already I am experiencing problems.
Apparently my computer already has an installed dll file and your replacement file cannot overwrite this because it is currently in use by another program.
I fired-up my computer just prior to downloading your program and as far as I am aware there are NO other programs operating.
Please advise. My cleverbridge reference is [Edited for privacy].
Could my firewall or virus protection system be the other programs referred to. If affirmative, how do i temporarily switch-off these programs.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Peter,

Many processes and programs start with windows, and a lot of dll files are loaded, even if you have not manually started a program.

Since you have the file, at least we know it is not missing, which is the most common dll error.

To find out which program is using a specific dll file, you can use the "Tasklist" command in a command prompt.

Press "start button"+"R" to get the "Run" prompt. Type cmd and press enter.
In the command prompt, type the following and press enter (replace "filename" with name of dll in question)
tasklist /m "filename".dll

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Peterlein

Post by Peterlein »

Hi Erik.
I followed your advice and got the following message:
C:\ users\Peter Andrews>tasklist/m110.d11
Error: Invalid argument/option "m110.dll"
Type TASKLIST/? for usage.

I tried the latter input using a question mark and received a screenful of symbols that are meaningless to me. I tried copying them to a file I intended to send you but they would not copy.

Is it possible that you personally could access my computer over the internet to sort-out this problem. If your answer is affirmative please tell me what I must do. Please understand that I am an old man and not a computer whizkid. Regards. Peter.

Peterlein

Post by Peterlein »

Hello Erik.
Cleverbridge Reference [REMOVED FOR PRIVACY]
From my previous correspondence you will be aware that I have been having troubles with my computer which has a 64 bit Windows 10 Operating System.
When I boot-up my machine and attempt to get on-line the following notice always appears:
"the program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix the problem."
I have no idea why this file is missing, because I have made no recent changes, and until now my computer has performed flawlessly. I have noted that when the above notice appears I am still able to access my emails, and the computer continues to operate normally. I am able to erase the notice after two or three minutes have elapsed. I have noted that since this problem first occurred, my AVG virus protection program has been disabled and this causes me some concern.
Upon the receipt and downloading of your product, I clicked Install DLL Files. I then identified the name of the required file as MSVCR110 and clicked the Install Box as recommended.
A notice appeared stating that msvcr110.dll already exists on your system. Do you want to overwrite it? I answered Yes!
A final notice the advised " msvcr110.dll has been successfully installed on your system." I then clicked OK.
So as you can see Erik, I have followed what I think was the correct procedure, but unfortunately the problem still persists. The notice advising of the missing file still appears, and my AVG protection system is disabled.
Please let me know what you recommend as soon as possible as I am now very concerned. Regards, Peter Andrews.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Peterlein wrote:Hi Erik.
I followed your advice and got the following message:
C:\ users\Peter Andrews>tasklist/m110.d11
Error: Invalid argument/option "m110.dll"
Type TASKLIST/? for usage.

I tried the latter input using a question mark and received a screenful of symbols that are meaningless to me. I tried copying them to a file I intended to send you but they would not copy.

Is it possible that you personally could access my computer over the internet to sort-out this problem. If your answer is affirmative please tell me what I must do. Please understand that I am an old man and not a computer whizkid. Regards. Peter.
Hi Peter,

We do not offer remote desktop support.

The command I suggested is "tasklist /m 'filename'", with a space between "tasklist" and "/m", and a space between "/m" and "filename". Also, we do not have any files named "m110.d11" (or m110.dll).

Example:

Code: Select all

tasklist /m msvcr110.dll
Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Peter,

If using "Install recommended" for msvcr110.dll on a 64bit Windows system, you have installed two copies of the dll .
A 32bit version to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\, the default folder for 32bit dll-files on a 64bit Windows system,
and a 64bit version to C:\Windows\System32\ .

If this did not help your issue, try placing a copy of the dll file in the same folder as the program requesting it, making sure you use a 32bit dll for a 32bit program, an vice versa.
ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\program name\msvcr110.dll

You can do this is in the DLL-Files Fixer using "Advanced install options":
http://blog.dll-files.com/wp-content/up ... tions2.png

This dll file is a part of the "Microsoft Visual C++ 11.0 redistributable package".
If replacing this single file does not help, re-install the complete package.

Since using a 64bit (x64) Windows system, install both the 32bit (x86), and the 64bit (x64) versions.

Available from Microsoft at;
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com