I'm not able to download

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

kisecchi

I'm not able to download

Post by kisecchi »

Every time i get "Unable to search! Please check your Internet connection and try again". I have already turned off firewall, security software, anti virus software and reseted internet explorer settings. Can someone help please?

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: I'm not able to download

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi Kisecchi,

If no AV or Firewall is active, and Internet Explorer settings have been properly reset, the DLL-Files Fixer should be able to reach needed servers.

Could it have been a temporary issue? have you tried again?

Have you ever installed a DLL-Files Fixer program not downloaded from www.dll-files.com ?

Which version of Windows are you using?

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

kisecchi

Post by kisecchi »

I downloaded form yours page, did everything that is possible to fix that problem and anything works, still same problem. I have got windows 7 home premium right now

dchernisheff

Post by dchernisheff »

Hi, I have the same problem. Programm was registered succesfuly, but every time I try to find a DLL, I get "Unable to search! Please check your Internet connection and try again". I reinstalled the programm for 3 times, switched on and off antivirus and firewall - nothing changed.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

dchernisheff wrote:Hi, I have the same problem. Programm was registered succesfuly, but every time I try to find a DLL, I get "Unable to search! Please check your Internet connection and try again". I reinstalled the programm for 3 times, switched on and off antivirus and firewall - nothing changed.
The DLL-Files Fixer uses components closely related to Internet Explorer.

Try resetting Internet Explorer settings:

windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Reset-Internet-Explorer-settings

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com