How does the new DDl file fixer work.

Ask for support related to our software "DLL-files.com Client"

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Beverley

How does the new DDl file fixer work.

Post by Beverley »

I don't understand how the new File fixer works. How do I know what files to add to it?

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: How does the new DDl file fixer work.

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Beverley,

The old program, the DLL-Files Fixer featured a "Registry Cleaner", removing unnecessary entries from your Windows Registry.

The efficiency and need for "Registry Cleaning" has greatly diminished with the development of Windows operating system and other programs.

There just is not enough proven benefits for keeping this function in our program, when more and more antivirus gets in the way, blocking programs with registry cleaning capabilities.

We have instead gathered the 5 years of experience solving dll issues into our new product, the DLL-Files.com Client, to help you solve concrete errors.

Use the DLL-Files.com Client any time you get an error message regarding a dll file.

If you feel you want a registry cleaner, we offer the stand alone "RegClean Pro" with the same engine as the DLL-Files Fixer, for a discounted price. Find it at www.dll-files.com/client/upgrade

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Problem is I still don't know when I will ever need the new one, and then what to do? Sorry, but I'm not technically wise.
Thanks for you reply.

Josedelyon

Post by Josedelyon »

Hello,
I bought a DLL-Files license valid 36 months ending in December 2015 for the sum of € 49.95 maudique and I find a bit exaggerated the fact of not being able to use it and not to be never used.
I do not agree with the explanation given by the current owner of the license because I have other Registry Cleaners and I have paid the license for rare problems DLL files.
Today I needed the "cudart.dll" file and I found that the link to the searched base had been invalidated by a change of address preventing internet connection ....
and I found that the current owner of the license had decided décalaré DLL-Files-Fix "old version" was a registry cleaner useless with Windows 10, because of this, he divided the content of its product on two different pages and that access had to be paid to new license which in my case is valid until the end of 2018.
it is not even possible to reinstall the old version that no longer works for the sole reason of a change in data download link.

I have on my own to install the missing DLL file and I find that after paying € 50 .................

there is a new version I agree, but I think the commitments made at license sales should be respected with customers who have already paid for something that is not rocket science to which most is just the right to tap into a database ...
I think I'll consider an advertising campaign if I'm not compensated pro rata.
it is not one or two days, but thirty months for which I paid unnecessarily, knowing that I am not used unnecessarily registry cleaner and I have not been missing DLL since 6 months.
I do not know if this is your company, or the Giver cleverbridge, but having paid through PAYPAL service that would have had to made until the end of 2018, and the service being rendered me since 2015 he seem that there is material to challenge the transaction.
what a world of shit.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Josedelyon,

Your 36 month DLL-Files Fixer license is still valid, and can still be used to fix dll errors and registry issues with the DLL-Files Fixer.

Download of install file is available at www.dll-files-fixer.com , and the program works exactly as it did before the release of our new software.

If you are having problems with your purchased license, please contact support so we may help you make use of the program.

Support will continue for the DLL-Files Fixer until purchased licenses expire.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Beverly,

If your computer is operating without issues, you do not have to fix anything.

The DLL-Files.com Client helps you when you get errors from or regarding dll files.

Once you get an error message referencing a dll file, use the DLL-Files.com Client to correct the error.

If nothing is broken, no need to fix it, but good to be prepared!

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com