How to use???

Ask for support related to our software "DLL-files.com Client"

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Ekmeiro

How to use???

Post by Ekmeiro »

Hi,
I recently download the DLL.FILE.CLIENT but I dont know how to use, I was trying to fix my dll. errors but with this program I cant scan my computer and find errors to be fixed.

Could yo please help me to learn how can I scan my computer and repair all the errors???
Attachments
Captura de pantalla (29).png
Captura de pantalla (29).png (273.74 KiB) Viewed 25994 times

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: How to use???

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Ekmeiro,

The DLL-Files.com Client is a tool for helping you resolve dll related error messages.

When you get an error message regarding a dll file, use the DLL-Files.com Client to install a new copy of that file.

If you are currently not getting any dll related error messages, you can keep the Client installed, and start it up once you do have an error to solve.

As far as I can tell, there are no programs in existence with the function you describe.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

Ekmeiro

Post by Ekmeiro »

Hi,

Initially I download dll.file.fixer (demo) with this program I scanned my computer and several errors was found, but the option to repair the errors is limited to repair only 15 errors of the 746 error that was found. I click in buy and upgrade version, and commenced to download dll.file.client but this program is different and I cant scan my computer. Im not a computer´s expert and for me is too difficult to use this program.

I know that me computer has problem because I cant open iTunes (error 0xc000007b).

If I cant scan my computer with this program I want my money back, I just paid this yesterday but I cant use like dll.file.fixer

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi,

DLL-Files Fixer has not been available for purchase for over a year.

The DLL-files Fixer did indeed have a registry cleaner function that would scan your registry and fix problem, however that has little relation to DLL problems. Although some of them reside in the registry, we have in fact improved the new product DLL-files.com Client, such that this function is less useful on newer computers.
You can read more about this decision here:
http://blog.dll-files.com/2016/06/07/dl ... -makeover/

Still, if you want to have the registry cleaner function, which can still be helpful for older machines, we offer this add-on here:
https://www.dll-files.com/client/upgrade/

To be refunded, contact support@dll-files.com

Regards
Erik
DLL-files.com