download dll

Ask for support related to our software "DLL-files.com Client"

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

skydiver33

download dll

Post by skydiver33 »

i just paid and i receive a code and a link to download the dll fixer.and the only download is the demo one.can you tell me please what to do?

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: download dll

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Skydiver33,

Program is DEMO, until you register it using your license key.

Instructions on how to register your DLL-Files.com CLIENT software using your license key are available at ;
https://www.dll-files.com/support/#207116459

puchagal

Post by puchagal »

New matter: In order to reinstall an old program of Macromedia Freehand, since a dialog box was asking me for it, I bought the license key of the file appvisvsubsystems64.dll and I downloaded it correctly, being in the Windows / System32 folder of my PC; at the end of the installation of the DLL there was a problem that possibly had to do with something related to a Codec for Windows Media playback as if this were missing for the correct and complete installation of the file; Then, when I tried to open an image document of the Macromedia / Freehand application, the same dialog box appeared again saying that the same DLL file is missing; my query is: what does it take to finish the process well? Does it have to do something that the type of system on my PC is 64 bits and the Windows folder where it was installed is System 32 ?; If there is any incompatibility of the DLL file with the application that I intend to reinstall, what can it consist of? Or if the error has to do with another requirement than the DLL file? I appreciate your kind response

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello puchagal,

We do not sell individual dll files.

You have purchased a life time license to use the program DLL-Files.com CLIENT.

Using the Client, you can install any of the thousands of dll files available in our collection.

Even if using a 64bit Windows system, many (most?) programs and services are still 32bit.

32bit programs use 32bit dll files, 64bit programs - 64bit dll files.

On a 64bit Windows system, 64bit dll files are located in C:\Windows\System32\ .

32bit dll files are found in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ .

You are attempting to resolve an error message regarding a file named appvisvsubsystems64.dll ?

What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error? When trying to start "Macromedia / Freehand" ? Only then?
Which program is requesting this file? Look for "program".EXE in error message.

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Which version of Windows are you using?

Are you fully up to date with Windows updates?