Remove DLL-Files

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Reepicheep

Remove DLL-Files

Post by Reepicheep »

I have uninstalled DLL-Files Fixer using control panel in Windows 7, but the program still starts randomly, and i have to use ctrl-alt-del to stop the process in order to close the program. How do I remove it completely?

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Remove DLL-Files

Post by DllAdmin »

It should normally be removed after uninstalling it through Control Panel. If you instead go to the folder where the program is installed you should have a file called "unins000.exe", try using that.

underdogdjr

Post by underdogdjr »

I am having this same problem and I don't see the file you suggest should be used instead. The program still attempts to start when I boot my PC despite having been uninstalled. I was(am?) still considering purchasing the program, but if this is indicative of an intentional effort to install and make difficult the removal of your program than it's virtually malware. Please respond with how to fully remove the product and any remnants of it as soon as possible please and thank you.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

If there's no uninstaller in the installation folder, then it seems like the uninstallation process didn't finish deleting all files for some reason. You should be able to just simply remove the entire folder from the computer.

TickedAtYourProduct

Post by TickedAtYourProduct »

This program certainly assumes all the characteristics of malware. It reinstalls itself after removal and computer shutdown, then begins an automatic startup when computer (Vista Basic) restarts. What is the solution to this major problem and removing this hazardous product once and for all?

Until this, it had solved my problem, but it is now highly doubtful I'll ever purchase a product from dll-files.com.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Not being able to uninstall the Fixer is certainly not intended behavior.
First, try uninstalling normally using the add/remove function in the control panel.
If this does not work, uninstall by running unins000.exe that is located in the install path of the fixer.
If this does not remove the program, delete the install-folder.

If the Fixer keeps starting with windows, go to start -> run, ant type "msconfig" (without quotations) and press enter. Go to "autostart" and uncheck any lines referring to the DLL-files.com Fixer.

Erik at dll-files.com

LeachPatricia

Post by LeachPatricia »

Dudes, thanks a lot for yorur answers !
They ar pretty useful, I should say!

Rosaura1234

Post by Rosaura1234 »

I just happened the same problem and the solution your guys said is really useful.
Just thanks for sharing.