advrcntr2.dll

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

rayess

advrcntr2.dll

Post by rayess »

Has anyone else been unable to get their computer to recognise this Nero file? (Windows Media Player 11 also requires it).
I have: - downloaded the file from Dll-Files
- installed it using Dll-Files Fixer - when I try to run a DVD the system still says it "requires the file and that it is not found on the system". I have gone into C:\WINDOWS\system32 and found it there myself, so it is on the system but my computer can't seem to find it. It is a NERO file so I associated it to open with NERO and that makes no difference. Both NERO and Windows media players come up with the same message and wonlt operate. This is driving me crazy and I'm sorry to say that the Fixer has not fixed the problem at all. - I have also scanned the system with the Fixer and it repaired over 2000 registry entries. The computer seems to run faster now, but it still has this persistent problem that it fails to recognise this file.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: advrcntr2.dll

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi rayess,

After some looking around, I found that advrcntr2.dll should probably be placed in %COMMONFILES%\Ahead\Lib\advrcntr2.dll to be recognized.

%COMMONFILES% is located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\, or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\, if using a x64 version of windows. This is true if C: is your windows drive.

Hope this works better for you.

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com