WebCoreViewer.dll for Kindle

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

sag

WebCoreViewer.dll for Kindle

Post by sag »

I have the Kindle Viewer on my Desktop on my Windows 7 Computer. How I first installed it I do not remember. I tried to copy it to my wife's Windows 8 computer and simply copied over Kindle.exe. When I tried to run it, I got a succession of six or seven messages saying that it could not run because a dll file was not installed . Dll File Fixer found them all one after the other and installed them, only to have the next request appeared . The first few were QtMxL4.dll or similar until I got to WebCoreViewer.dll which the program could not find. I have suggested it should be added and am waiting.

Has anyone else heard of it or had problems installing Kindle.exe ?
sag

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: WebCoreViewer.dll for Kindle

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello sag,

Simply moving the exe-file for a program, does in no way constitute a program installation.

Programs often install files and settings to multiple locations on your system.

To install the program, use the original install file.

Amazon offers a Kindle viewer for PC at https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona ... nding-page

You are welcome to download all dll-files you are notified about, but I can not guarantee it will help your issue.
All our dll-files are available for free download directly from www.dll-files.com
Even the WebCoreViewer.dll I just added.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com