NaiadsStratums.dll

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

gringuis

NaiadsStratums.dll

Post by gringuis »

Hi,

I have this problem, when I boot my system, I have this message: RunDLL Problem on system NaiadsStratums.dll is not found.

Can someone help me with this.

Thanks a lot

Gringuis

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: NaiadsStratums.dll

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello,

RunDLL error at startup is a fairly common error and can be related to your antivirus removing a file perceived as a threat, but not the autostart task or scheduled task to run it.
You should be able to see in your antivirus logs if the file was removed after being identified.

This file is by some antivirus defined as "PUP.DealPly"
A potentially unwanted browser addon that can ad adds and popups to your browsing experience.

If you have not found any negative effects of the error, the simplest way to get rid of the error, is to stop Windows from attempting to load this file.

How to remove the task attempting to run the missing file;

1. Download the free program Autoruns by Microsoft.

Click Here: http://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip

Link basis: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 63902.aspx

2. Run Autoruns (as admin) and find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with the filename in your error message. Usually you can locate those image paths from the tab named "Scheduled Task".

3. Right click any yellow highlighted row ending with the filename and path from the error message, and choose delete.

4. Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with the filename and path from the error message from "Everything" tab, delete them.

NOTE: Carefully choose image paths that ends with the filename from the error message only, if you deleted paths that are not highlighted then it might cause some trouble booting your PC.

5. Reboot Computer

gringuis

Re: NaiadsStratums.dll

Post by gringuis »

Hi,

Thank you for the info. I will try it when my work will be done.

Gringuis