Server, download page disappear I need to download .

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

x123

Server, download page disappear I need to download .

Post by x123 »

64 bit 10.0.10586.0 0.67 MB 0.33 MB U.S. English Windows NT BASE API
Client DLL
64 bit 6.0.6001.18631 1.15 MB 0.72 MB U.S. English Windows NT BASE API

Client DLL
kernel32.dll 64-bit

Server, download page disappear
I need to download kernel32.dll 64-bit

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Server, download page disappear I need to download .

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi x123,

64bit kernel32.dll is available for download at https://www.dll-files.com/kernel32.dll.html

kernel32.dll file handles the memory usage in "Microsoft Windows". It is one of the primary files that are needed in order for "Windows" to function properly. When you start your PC - kernel32.dll is loaded in to a protected space in the memory, and there after it locates other applications that wants to be loaded in to the memory. Nothing works in “Windows” if the kernel32.dll file is damaged, moved or deleted. For this reason, we advise everyone to never attempt replacement of this file. We only have it available so that those few who *really* know what they are doing have a chance to get it. In most all cases when you get an error message about kernel32.dll it is because of system incompatibilities with the application you are trying to run. Figure out why it is incompatible with your system first, it might be as simple as locating a different version of that program.

Regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com