application not working

Ask for support related to our software "DLL-files.com Client"

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

raja

application not working

Post by raja »

i am open the file the massage viwe-[ the item dllfixer.exe that this shortcut refers to has been channged or moved,so this shortcut will no longer work properly.][ do you want to delete this shortcut] i uninstall this application and redownload but the k7 antiviraus not accuss for download.i uninstall k7 antiviraus after i download dllfixer is working.than i install k7 antiviraus the same problome [ the item dllfixer.exe that this shortcut refers to has been channged or moved,so this shortcut will no longer work properly.][ do you want to delete this shortcut] .k7 not in whitelist.how can i salve this problome

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: application not working

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Raja,

Apparently, k7 mistakenly sees the DLL-Files Fixer as a threat, and removes it.

YOu need to tell k7 that the DLL-Files Fixer is safe.
How to exclude files from Scanners

Double click the K7 icon in the system tray
Click on Settings on K7 Main UI -> Click on Antivirus and Antispyware
Click on the tab Sentry -> under the option what to scan, click on link namely “Click here to Manage Exclusions”. This will pop-up a new window named “Exclude list”
Click “Add Entry” -> Click “Add Folder” and select the folder of the Data stage Application. Check the option for “Ignore from Real Time Scanner “ ,“Ignore from Offline Scanner” and “Include Sub-folder”
Click OK then Click Apply.
http://www.k7computing.com/en/Support/S ... e=scanning

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

raja

Post by raja »

your tips ok.but l have problem.application icon now desktop. i am seeing icon but file not opening.what next?

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

re-install Fixer.

Download available at http://www.dll-files-fixer.com

raja

Post by raja »

blocked in file download in k7.your file in viraus.please refound in my money.cleverbridge reference number: [Edited for privacy].I am so tired.

raja

Post by raja »

you give latest softwer and key or return to my money.because your old softwer not working [full viraus].I try your all tips but not work.cleverbridge reference number: [Edited for privacy]

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Tell k7 that DLL-Files Fixer is safe to install.

If you need help, try k7 support: https://www.k7computing.com/eng/k7-help-support

raja

Post by raja »

i uninstall k7.i install dll file fixer but file not opening. i reinstall 5 times but not opening file what next

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Download DLL-Files Fixer install file from www.dll-files-fixer.com

Once downloaded, run dffsetup.exe to install.

The Fixer should autostart after install.

Confirm that folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer\ has been created and contains DLLFixer.exe

Run from DLLFixer.exe or shortcut on desktop.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

raja

Post by raja »

file not download and not opening please give new version

puchagal

Post by puchagal »

New matter: In order to reinstall an old program of Macromedia Freehand, since a dialog box was asking me for it, I bought the license key of the file appvisvsubsystems64.dll and I downloaded it correctly, being in the Windows / System32 folder of my PC; at the end of the installation of the DLL there was a problem that possibly had to do with something related to a Codec for Windows Media playback as if this were missing for the correct and complete installation of the file; Then, when I tried to open an image document of the Macromedia / Freehand application, the same dialog box appeared again saying that the same DLL file is missing; my query is: what does it take to finish the process well? Does it have to do something that the type of system on my PC is 64 bits and the Windows folder where it was installed is System 32 ?; If there is any incompatibility of the DLL file with the application that I intend to reinstall, what can it consist of? Or if the error has to do with another requirement than the DLL file? I appreciate your kind response

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello puchgal

We do not sell individual dll files.

You have purchased a life time license to use the program DLL-Files.com CLIENT.

Using the Client, you can install any of the thousands of dll files available in our collection.

Even if using a 64bit Windows system, many (most?) programs and services are still 32bit.

32bit programs use 32bit dll files, 64bit programs - 64bit dll files.

On a 64bit Windows system, 64bit dll files are located in C:\Windows\System32\ .

32bit dll files are found in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ .

You are attempting to resolve an error message regarding a file named appvisvsubsystems64.dll ?

What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error? When trying to start "Macromedia / Freehand" ? Only then?
Which program is requesting this file? Look for "program".EXE in error message.

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Which version of Windows are you using?

Are you fully up to date with Windows updates?