error

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Boy

error

Post by Boy »

i got these two games( gta vc ang gta iv) I tried to install gta vc but it gave me an error saying that mss32.dll is missing, so I downloaded the dll the I pasted it to the gta vice city folder and I again tried to install the game but it again sends an error message saying that entry point not found - the procedure entry point ail_set_stream_volume@8 can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\gta vice city and lastly the gta4 had installed successful but when I tried to launch the game It also needed a dll. I got the dll and paste it in the crack folder but it showed the same entry point error. I then took the hdd and put it on other pc and it sends an error message saying that its side by side configuration is incorrect.
please help.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: error

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi boy,

An error message like "The procedure entry point could not be found" indicates that the program accessing this file is trying to find the "entry point" in the dll-file, but was unable to. This means the program accessing this file is expecting another version.

We currently offer 14 different versions of the mss32.dll for free download.

The following versions contains the entry point _AIL_set_stream_volume@8 that you need;
5.0p
6.0a
6.0m
6.1a

portia.chake@3074

Post by portia.chake@3074 »

I need to fix error 53" wbtrv32

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello portia.chake@3074,

To help you, I would need some more information regarding your error.

Which file is this regarding?
What is the exact and complete error message you get regarding this file?
When do you get this error?
Which program is requesting this file? (Look for "program".EXE in error message)

What have you tried so far for solving this error?

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com