No site of the Activation section

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Tony2rock

No site of the Activation section

Post by Tony2rock »

Can't see where the Activation key license section is.I've bought the lifetime license but nowhere to put my license key number.I tried downloading DLL-Files.com and came up with a Converter that wanted to change my homepage and didn't want it to.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: No site of the Activation section

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Tony2rock,

License is not registered on the webpage, it is registered in the program.

Download the DLL-Files.com Client install file using the link found in the same email as your license key.
Once installed, start the program. Go to “REGISTER LICENSE KEY” in the DLL-files Client. Insert your license key, and click “Register”.

Tony2rock

I'm confused with DLL and Product Manager files

Post by Tony2rock »

I've registered my license key number but when I typed in a search for my plug-ins in this case EZ mix.dll and EZdrummer.dll it could not find them in c:/ programs listed.Because EZmix 2 & EZ drummer 2 says I need to install these plug -ins on my desktop but also install a dll file to make my( purchased,authorized installed and ready to use) plug-ins connect /install to my DAW which I have Reaper.It also tells me I need a Product Manager file which I installed.So now I'm confused what to do next.My whole achievement is to play and record on my DAW digital audio workstation Reaper via My electric guitar,then through my M-Audio interface(my guitar and lead plugged into it & USB connection) and to use my effect plug-ins EZ mix 2 and also my EZ drummer 2 eventually installed and useable on Reaper.But I'm confused what to do and how to do it with using my installed DLL and Product Manager files.

DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: No site of the Activation section

Post by DllAdmin »

Hello Tony2rock,

Unfortunately we do not have any files named "EZ mix.dll" and "EZdrummer.dll" available at this time. Please use our request form here:
https://www.dll-files.com/request/
That way, the file will be put on priority and you will receive an automatic notification as soon as we have it available for download.

We are in no way affiliated with EZ mix 2 and EZ drummer 2.

Try contacting the creators of these plugins for help installing them.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com