About file.dll

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

MohamedBk

About file.dll

Post by MohamedBk »

Hey everyone, i have a dll file, and i want to know if there any way to see its properties ?
For example: dll file it's from C++ to assembly / it's from c# to assembly / it's from (.) to assembly...
The purpose is i want to edit a dll file, but i don't know how is structured before !

advertisement
ionbastion

Re: About file.dll

Post by ionbastion »

Editing a DLL file involves reverse engineering, and it's important to note that modifying a DLL for which you don't have the source code might violate terms of service or licensing agreements. Always make sure you have the right to modify and use the DLL in the way you intend.
Try using a disassembler to convert the machine code (binarytunnel rush) of the DLL into assembly code. Tools like IDA Pro, Ghidra, or even simple tools like OllyDbg can help with this process.

joycewhitmarsh

Re: About file.dll

Post by joycewhitmarsh »

You can use DLL Export Viewer. DLL Export Viewer is a free utility that displays the list of all exported functions and their virtual memory addresses for the specified DLL files. It can help for you.