Isdone.dll error.

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Florte

Isdone.dll error.

Post by Florte »

Hey guys, I have been trying to reinstall the isdone.dll file since yesterday morning, I have already contacted Microsoft and they have tried a few things. I have now downloaded the isdone.dll file again and moved it to the appropriate folder, when I now enter regsvr32 isdone.dll at the command prompt, I get the following message. The module "isdone.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 version or x64 version of regsvr32.exe
i honestly don't know anymore. i found a youtube video where he explains it, there he also loads the file here and unarc.dll herrunder goes to the command prompt gives regsvr32 isdone.dll
regsvr32 unarc.dll, restart the Pc, then under services on performance log & alert sets this to Automatic and starts it. i did that too, only that i get this message. maybe someone can help me.

Thank you and have a happy new year

advertisement
OttoCollins

Re: Isdone.dll error.

Post by OttoCollins »

The isdone.dll error is a common issue that occurs when installing large games on Windows. It usually means that there is not enough memory or disk space to complete the installation, or that the isdone.dll or unarc.dll files are corrupted or missing. Try to increase the amount of virtual memory or page file on your system or check your RAM memory for errors.

Florte

Re: Isdone.dll error.

Post by Florte »

OttoCollins wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:24 The isdone.dll error is a common issue that occurs when installing large games on Windows. It usually means that there is not enough memory or disk space to complete the installation, or that the isdone.dll or unarc.dll files are corrupted or missing. Try to increase the amount of virtual memory or page file on your system or check your RAM memory for errors.
I have already done this, and according to the Win directory I simply do not have the data. even a new installation of win 11 did not help. Microsoft support could not help either.