Failed to licence

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

bernard33

Failed to licence

Post by bernard33 »

Good morning,
With Syncback free, when I want to save a profile, I get the message "Failed to license Zip DLL. Class not registered"
I cannot find a Zip.DLL file on the computer.
I downloaded it in 64b, placed it in the Syncback folder and in System32. But I still get the same message.
I have not changed PC or operating system (W10), and before I had no problem.
thank you for helping me!
Sorry for the English, I'm French and I use Google!
Sincerely

advertisement
stalonto

Re: Failed to licence

Post by stalonto »

As my experience, you can uninstall SyncBack Free from your system and then download the latest version from the official website. Install the fresh copy to ensure that all necessary files, including DLLs, are correctly placed. In some cases, install the fresh copy to ensure that all necessary files, including DLLs, are correctly placed.

adaptcynical

Post by adaptcynical »

I have the same problem. I hope you found the solution in the comments above.

Leilazman

Post by Leilazman »

I recommend uninstalling SyncBack Free from your PC and downloading the latest version from the developer's website. Ensure that all necessary files, including DLLs, are correctly located by installing the updated version. At times, it is crucial to install the latest version to confirm the correct placement of all necessary files, such as DLLs.

salmawisoky

Post by salmawisoky »

I downloaded it in 64b, placed it in the Syncback folder and in System32. But I still get the same message.
I have not changed PC or operating system (W10), and before I had no problem.

kbinnacle

Post by kbinnacle »

You are able to remove SyncBack Free from your computer and then proceed to download the most recent version from the official website. Installing the new copy will guarantee that all of the essential files, including DLLs, are positioned in the appropriate locations. Hope it useful for you!