cant get it to accept file I am looking for

Do you need help with your Fixer? Ask a question here!

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Tookool46

cant get it to accept file I am looking for

Post by Tookool46 »

I am looking for a dll file. I get messages on my Janome Digitizer MBX program. ( its an embroidery sewing program. I get several messages that say dll files are missing. I have reloaded the program from the disk to no avail. the messages are Couldnt load the dll " libintf.dll. Couldnt find the procedure Initialize Liblntf.dll in Libintf.dll and last one says Couldnt load the dll file " libintf.dll. Can you help me. If I type in a search it wont take it

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: cant get it to accept file I am looking for

Post by DllAdmin »

We are sorry! We do not have the file you are looking for! Are you sure you spelled it right? You may suggest us to add the file to our archive, by using the "Request-a-file" function.
http://www.dll-files.com/suggest.php

Try re-installing the embroidery-program as admin.

Un-install, reboot, download fresh installer.
Right click install file, and choose "Install as Administrator".

Also make sure your antivirus is not interfering with the install of the program.

Best regards
Erik
DLL-Files.com

amrikaster

Re: cant get it to accept file I am looking for

Post by amrikaster »

Tookool46 wrote:I am looking for a dll file. I get messages on my Janome Digitizer MBX program. ( its an embroidery sewing program. I get several messages that say dll files are missing. I have reloaded the program from the disk to no avail. the messages are Couldnt load the dll " libintf.dll. Couldnt find the procedure Initialize Liblntf.dll in Libintf.dll and last one says Couldnt load the dll file " libintf.dll. Can you help me. If I type in a search it wont take it