How can I fix this problem?

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

trekezel

How can I fix this problem?

Post by trekezel »

During start up my computer I always get this error message. I use Windows 10 Home x64. The .DLL File is not listed on the website and .DLL-Files Fixer can't fix it.

RunDLL

There is a problem while starting C:\Users\richa\AppData\Local\Snowball\xbin\Snowball.dll

The specified module could not be found.

advertisement
DllAdmin
Site Admin

Re: How can I fix this problem?

Post by DllAdmin »

Hi trekezel,

The simplest way to get rid of the error, is to stop Windows from attempting to load this file at startup. Assuming you have not noted any adverse effects from this file not being loaded.

How to;

1. Download the free program Autoruns by Microsoft.
Click Here: http://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip
Link basis: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi ... 63902.aspx
2. Run Autoruns (as admin) and find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with Snowball.dll. Usually you can locate those image paths from the tab named "Scheduled Task".
3. Right click any yellow highlighted row ending with Snowball.dll and choose delete.
4. Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with Snowball.dll from "Everything" tab, delete them.
NOTE: Carefully choose image paths that ends Snowball.dll only, if you deleted paths that are not highlighted then it might cause some trouble booting your PC.
5. Reboot Computer

It seems that the Snowball.dll might be related to a process from Broadcom Corporation Wireless Network software to allow easy access to settings and such. So, if you are experiencing problems with this product, or your wifi, re-install drivers and software for your Wireless network adapter.

Erik
DLL-Files.com

trekezel

Re: How can I fix this problem?

Post by trekezel »

Thanks you for your answer, the error has been fixed.