MSVCP140.dll keeps MISSING!

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

Coco UwU

MSVCP140.dll keeps MISSING!

Post by Coco UwU »

I need help the game I downloaded saying my msvcp140.dll keeps missing can Anyone help me about this one? :( :(

advertisement
benjaminzx

Re: MSVCP140.dll keeps MISSING!

Post by benjaminzx »

This error message is directly related to the DLL file, when the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file is misplaced or deleted from the Windows system and you will face this error message. This error indicates a problem with the 2015 version of the Visual C++ Redistributable because there is a known conflict between the 2017 version and the 2015 version.

Please follow these steps:

Open Programs and Features form Control Panel

Uninstall the 2017 version of the C++ Redistributalbe, if that is installed on your System.

Then from the link below, download and install the 2015 version, then once that is installed, download and install the 2017 version.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-GB/cpp/wi ... w=msvc-170

Please Note, regardless of whether your version of Windows 10 is 32bit or 64bit, you must download and install both the x86 and x64 versions, do not try to install the ARM64 version.

DLL or Dynamic Link Libraries are external parts of applications and services that run on the Windows system. DLL files are the important part of any computer / laptop and we cannot imagine an operating system without DLL files. A single DLL file can be shared by more than one application and services. That is why, when a dll file gets corrupted / deleted / moved from the system, all linked applications start launching DLL errors. Sometimes, this error message also starts to appear after installing a Windows update or an incorrect installation of any program. This is for the reason that, in all the latest updates or patches released by Microsoft, there may be a missing system file or dll file.

http://net-informations.com/q/mis/help.html