dll missing

Here you can find everything you need to know about Dll-Files. You can also share your knowledge regarding the topic.

Moderators: DllAdmin, DLLADMIN ONLY

rskarthiik

dll missing

Post by rskarthiik »

Hi Team
from yesterday I am recieving vimcoy_wist.dll is missing whenever I start my pc. so that when I work in Davinci Resolve my system gets hang up. I tried searching of this dll but not even a single clue left to fix this issue.

advertisement
UnknownLose

Re: dll missing

Post by UnknownLose »

Check if the file is actually missing. Sometimes, the error message can be caused by a registry error or other system issues, rather than a missing file. You can use a system file checker tool, such as the sfc /scannow command in the command prompt, to check for system file errors.

If the file is actually missing, you can try to download a new copy of the vimcoy_wist.dll file from a reliable source. Make sure to download the file from a trusted website to avoid downloading malware or viruses.

After downloading the file, place it in the appropriate directory. The directory can vary depending on the software that requires the file. You can usually find information on the appropriate directory from the software vendor or in the software documentation.

Restart your computer and try running the software again to see if the issue is resolved.